Association for Crystallization Technology
October 2nd-5th, 2022 Halifax, Nova Scotia
The primary goal of the Larson Workshop is to promote academic-industrial exchange in the area of crystallization, which has led to a meeting format different than many other conferences. In particular, the workshop is intended to bring together principal investigators in academia (faculty), technical staff experts in government, and industrial practitioners in crystallization. Graduate student and post-doctoral student participation is not encouraged. The workshop is divided into five sequential half-day topical sessions, each of which usually features three invited speakers who give extended talks. Each session also features an interactive panel discussion (consisting of the session speakers) driven by the active participation of members of the audience. This program structure promotes the free exchange of ideas and in-depth discussion that is not possible with traditional meeting formats. Most meals are also provided for workshop attendees, affording further opportunities for interaction.
- Max occupancy is 140 attendees
- Corporate participation fee of $1,200 for first attendee
- Corporate participation fee of $800 for additional attendees
- Vendor fee of $1,500 for one attendee
- Additional Vendor/ Consultant representative fee of $750 per attendee
- Tenure-track academic participants will receive partial reimbursement for travel expense.
- Registration deadline – September 21, 2022
Solid State Pharma, Inc is the corporate sponsor for the 24th Larson Workshop
ACT Larson Workshop is offered by Iowa State University Center of Multiphase Flow Research and Education